Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of thegracehealing.com ("the Website") is subject to these terms and conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, test, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by a licenced to thegracehealing.com or otherwise used by thegracehealing.com as permitted by law.
-copy rights of pictures and images reserved by artists Yuliya Glavnaya, Anastassia Sabadash and Sigute Ach, photographer Gera Evtukova and thegracehealing.com.
- in accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial homes use only.
In order for you to request or submit information to us, we may ask you to provide personal data such as your name, postal address, telephone, fax number and email address. When you submit personal data to us, you understand thegracehealing.com will take appropriate steps to ensure that personal data is protected from unauthorised use and kept in a secure manner either electronically or on manual records.
When you submit personal data to us you understand and agree that -
1. The data is used to process orders placed for goods and services, and so that thegracehealing.com can keep you informed of any further developments.
2. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other organisations not directly concerned with the delivery of our services unless there is a legal obligation for us to do so.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you understand and agree that -
- I do not give any medical diagnoses, medical advices and you understand that any kind of Healing does not replace a recommended medical treatment. You remain responsible for your own health, including medical, psychological or energy related issues. It is important to take prescribed medicine by your GP, licensed Health Care Professional or other licensed appropriate professional.
- Pregnant women or women who have given birth within last 10 days must have the GP/Midwife’s written consent to receive healing.
- Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- I work to a strict BAHA Code of Conduct so all sessions are confidential.
- The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from any decision. Any experience or opinion given by the owners or administrators of this Website is purely their own and should not be taken as fact or true and should be viewed with discretion.